Get all the estimates computed before getting into construction. So that you may have a planned budget and a basic idea of what you might require at the end of the day.
1. Estimate gives an idea of the cost of the work and hence its feasibility can be determined i.e. whether the project could be taken up with in the funds available or not.
2. Estimate gives an idea of time required for the completion of the work.
3. Estimate is required to invite the tenders and Quotations and to arrange contract.
4. Estimate is also required to control the expenditure during the execution of work.
5. Estimate decides whether the proposed plan matches the funds available or not
Showing all 2 results